101 Tips to Prevent Headaches e-Book
FACT: Headaches Affect Nearly 90 Percent of Men and 95 Percent of Women.
Know how to prevent them with these 101 tips to prevent headaches. Knowing warning signs and ways to attempt to reduce the onset of a headache can prove invaluable.
All kinds of pains are bad. But there is nothing as mentally exhausting as a headache. They can affect our health, well-being, our productivity and even our social existence.
Did you know there are seven common head ache types?
- Tension. The sensation is that of a dull ache on both sides of your head. This type of headache is the one that feels like a tight band, or a vice grip, is running across your forehead.
- Migraine. A migraine is moderate to severe pounding or throbbing pain in your head. Commonly, it is only on one side. Nausea, vomiting, dizziness and sensitivity often accompany migraines to light and-or sound.
- Sinus. Contrary to popular belief, sinus headaches are not very common. Most who think they have a sinus headache are suffering a tension headache or possibly a migraine.
- Cluster. This type of headache is also uncommon but causes excruciating pain, sharp as a knife pain around one eye. Ninety percent of those who suffer this type of headache are men aged 20 to 30. If you feel you have or have had this type of headache, please see your physician.
- Mixed. “Mixed headache” is a term now used more frequently. What this usually pertains to is a variety of tension-type headaches and migraine. Often, when a person has suffered for years from one type of headache, they will develop symptoms of another. Experts now believe that the two forms may share a common mechanism in the brain.
- Eyestrain. Eyestrain headaches can result from contraction of muscles in and around the eye. Shifting the focus of your eyes from close up to far away can help. When you are going to be doing close-up work such as with a computer, take a few moments ever hour to look around a bit. While you are at it, stretch a little, too!
- Hangover. Self-explanatory!
Note: There are other causes for headaches than those outlined in this e-book. We are covering the most common types and simple, natural ways to prevent them. For serious and recurring headaches, you should consult with your physician.
After a headache we feel mentally drained and physically exhausted. To find relief, it is important that we understand more about headaches. Headaches are of different types. They can be identified as headaches due to migraine, sinus and tension. Each type of headache is very different.
Headaches are largely preventable. Of course there are a lot of cures available over the counter now but do we really have to wait for the headache to start to resort to treatment? Isn’t prevention better than cure? Isn’t it better to be proactive than reactive? Yes, it is!
This book shares 101 tips on preventing headaches so you can be proactive. This sixty-six page e-book is in PDF format and will be available for you to download as soon as your payment is complete.
This book was created by the consultant of FitnessandFreebies.com. Sold with their permission and blessings.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.