Accordion Recipe Holder DIY Printable
This Accordion Recipe Holder is such fun to make! And it can be used as gifts, a give-away, group project, etc.
This is a template for you to make your own accordion recipe holder and it’s super simple. You’ll need card stock paper and a scissors. If you have a scoring knife, that would be helpful in scoring the lines for folding. This is nothing for the experienced crafter. New crafter’s will also find it is super simple!
The best thing is, having the template allows you to make as many as you please. If you goof one up, just start over. Kids enjoy making these, too. AND – Put your own creative touches on your finished organizer to make it personally yours!
Instructions for Assembling the Accordion Recipe Holder
1. Print pages 1 and 2 double-sided on card stock.
2. Cut out around the outline of the cover and score the two middle lines for easy folding of the spine.
3. Print page 3 on card stock. Cut out around the two rectangles and score the inner lines as directed.
4. Accordion fold (press one way, then the opposite way) the scored lines on the two rectangles. (See picture four).
5. Glue or tape the accordion folded rectangles to the inside of the cover as shown in the diagram.
The complete instructions are on page 3 of the 3-page PDF file you will receive when your payment is processed. Decorate these further, if desired and use your imagination! It’s fun.
If you’d like a closure on your new holder, you could glue on Velcro or add a ribbon to the back to tie around the front. Or even a button or snap! This is where your creativity comes in!
You are free to make and use these as you please, including selling those you’ve made them, if you wish. But you are not free to sell the PDF document.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.