Campfire Marshmallow and Creme Recipes
A digitized remake of a vintage recipe booklet for nine great campfire marshmallow treats. This booklet put out in the early 1900s is still great today!
This little campfire marshmallow cookbook only contains nine recipes, but they are recipes every camper should have in their collection. Those nine recipes have withstood the test of time and are still great camping recipes today. All of them feature the use of sweet marshmallow creme.
Recipes in the book are as follows.
- Campfire Marshmallow Sponge Cake. Melts in your mouth and is light and easy for busy camping days.
- Campfire Marshmallow Mold. Delicious and fun!
- Campfire Sweet Potatoes (Southern). Great to add as a side dish to any cook-out meal time.
- Campfire Currant Salad. Yes – salad while camping! Healthy and tasty.
- Campfire Pineapple Ham. Makes a great main dish meal.
- Campfire Creme Peach Tapioca. Not many don’t enjoy peach. This makes a delightful dessert or treat.
- Campfire Creme Nut Sandwiches. Yummy!!
- Campfire Creme Golden Glow Dessert. You’ll need a plain cake – pound cake, angel food, etc., for this recipe. You then make a delicious, golden topping to serve over the cake slices. Delicious.
- Campfire Chocolate Marshmallow Sundae with Campfire Bittersweet Sauce. Sweet, rich, cool and refreshing. Elegant enough to impress guests joining your cookout.
Each recipe has a full illustration, too!
Another great – and very healthy – camping recipe is simple and quick. Use plantains and create Baked or Fried Sweet Plantains.
To grab this steal of a deal, simply pay for the cookbook and you will be granted immediate access to a download link. The cookbook is in computer-friendly PDF format.
If you try one of the recipes and enjoyed the results I’d love to see a picture and create a blog post with your image included. I’ll also add a link to your site if you have a blog or stand-alone site. Use our contact form to get in touch.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.