Halloween Masks Bat Monster Pumpkin Paper Craft Projects
Four fun Halloween Masks that you make yourself. These can be used year after year and you can make as many as you wish!
Free Skeleton Masks included!
Each mask comes in two sizes. One is an adult size, the other a child’s size. The free skeleton masks are adult only. There are two variations of the free skeleton mask (see last photo).
What You Need
- Your printer
- Good quality A4 paper or card
- String or (better) a length of elastic thread or cord
Halloween Masks – Instructions
- Make sure your printer‘s properties are set to high quality printing.
- Print out your chosen mask (each template features two masks – one adult-sized and one for children).
- Cut out your mask and the holes.
- Make two small holes where marked for the string.
- Thread the two ends of the string or elastic through the holes so the ends poke out the front. Be sure to use the right length of string or elastic so the mask is a comfortable and has a snug fit.
- Tie off each end with a knot so it won‘t slip back through the hole.
- Go out and enjoy Halloween!
These masks are fun to make, budget AND Eco-friendly!
The Bat, Monster and Pumpkin Halloween masks are in PDF files. The free skeleton masks are in a two page PDF file. This file only contains the two printable mask pages.
After payment, you will receive a link to download your files. The four masks are contained in a zip file. Buy now and be creating in mere moments!
In addition to the Halloween Masks, you may also enjoy the 3D Haunted House paper craft projects.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.