Halloween Paper Toys PDF Instant Download Paper Crafts
Halloween Paper Toys are simply fun! There are two variations, as shown in the main image. These are great for adults and kids. After carving the pumpkin, spend a little time having fun with these toys.
Instructions are included in your PDF file. They are as follows.
What you need:
- Your printer
- Good quality A4 paper or card
Instructions for the Halloween Paper Toys
- Make sure your printer’s properties are set to high-quality, color printing.
- Print and cut out the square shape.
- Ensure the square is color side up.
- Make a crease running from the center of the top edge to the center of the bottom edge.
- Now fold back the left and right edges to meet in the middle at the back.
- Open up the shape again and turn it over so the blank side now faces up.
- Take each corner and fold it into the middle and make a crease along the outer edge
- Now turn over the paper.
- Take each corner and fold it into the middle and make a crease along the outer edge again.
- Turn over the paper again, so you can see the eyes (they should be at the top or bottom of the square).
- Now fold back the top and bottom edges and make a crease.
- Insert your fingers and thumbs under the flaps.
- Pinch your thumb and fingers together to make your puppet’s mouth open and shut.
- Cut out and glue on any accessories you find on the template to complete your paper toy.
Create a couple Halloween paper toys and you’ll be a pro in no time!
The paper toy templates are in a 3-page PDF. Print your page and get started creating!
Make your payment and have the link to download your file in mere moments.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.