Two variations of a fun haunted house you make yourself. These are a blast to put together and, best of all, you can make as many as you want or need. Make fresh ones year after year!
The images show you what they look like when done, plus there are sample shots of the templates you will use to create your haunted houses.
Complete instructions for your 3D haunted house are included in the PDF file. They are as follows.
What You Need
- Your printer
- Good quality A4 paper or card
3D Haunted House Instructions
- Set your printer properties are set to high-quality, color printing.
- Print and cut out your haunted house template, making sure you cut around the tabs.
- Fold down the tabs and make additional folds along the dark lines separating the different sides of the house and roof.
- Using the dark grey rectangle as your base, fold up the main walls and glue the largest tab to the underside of the roof to form the basic structure.
- Now fold up the side walls and glue them into place using the tabs.
- Use your haunted house to spread some Halloween cheer (and fear).
This order is for an instant download of a 3-page PDF file. Make your payment and you’ll receive a link to download the file.
Buy now and be creating in mere moments! You simply print the template page and start cutting, folding and gluing. Have fun!
You may also enjoy creating the Happy Halloween Gift Box.
Thank you for visiting Mayda Mart.